11 years ago
June 21, 2009
Welcome to Our Blog!
So, we finally did it! We have officially joined the blogosphere. I have definitely felt out of the loop, and once I found out that my own Mom has a facebook account I knew that I had to get with the now. So here it is! Matt and I recently moved to a cute, little apartment in Bountiful, and when I say little, I mean little. But, we are super excited about our new place, and with the new move we were able to get the internet too. It has been awesome and we can finally feel connected to the outside world. Anyways, we are still trying to learn about this whole blog thing, so there will be pictures of our new place to come. At least for now we are official and we hope that you like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Job Kris! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so happy you have a blog! I love your layout, it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Kristen! Want to hang out? I would love to see you. We will be in Layton next week!
ReplyDeleteYea! I am exited! You are so cute! It will be fun to see whats going on with you! Keep in touch, Hill
ReplyDeleteHey Matt and Kris, nice job!! Отличная работа брат!!
ReplyDelete