This last weekend Matt and I went camping with the Miller fam near Smith and Morehouse Reservoir. Matt went with the rest of his family on Thursday, but I had to work so I met them up there Friday afternoon. We did some fishing, played games, and all in all had a good time! Since Matt had training for a new job on Saturday and Sunday, the plan was for me to come after work on Friday and stay with his family all day Saturday, while he left early Saturday morning. Well, things did not quite turn out as we planned and I think that I must have been bad luck! It rained off and on pretty much from the time that I got there, and while eating dinner, the storm really hit and it started pouring! There wasn't much to do other than get in our tents for cover, so around 9:30, we decided that we might as well pack it up and go home early. We were sad that we couldn't stay as long as we wanted too, but we were both super excited to sleep in our soft, warm, and dry bed! Oh and P.S., the rain stopped and the sky became clear not more than 5 minutes after we left! Maybe I really was bad luck!
By the way, the new job that Matt got is with The Princeton Review as an MCAT instructor. He starts teaching this week and he's super excited!
Good Luck on your new Job Matt! We are happy for you. Hope it all goes well. We miss you guys and can't wait until you come to see us!!!! I really think you will like it, so much in fact that you will totally want to go to school here!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCamping was awesome, I wish you guys could have stayed longer! Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete